Tugboat Race & Auckland Anniversary Day Regatta
Join us and be part of the world’s largest one day regatta and Tugboat Race.
Departs from Hobson Wharf West, Viaduct Harbour, Monday 30 January 2017.
- 0815 Assemble at Gangway Hobson Wharf West
- 0830 Embarkation begins
- 0900 Depart for warm up.
- 0930 be in the start area.
- 1000 Race Start same course as last year.
- 1130 Daldy released to do BBQ lunch.
- 1300 Disembarkation at Captain Cook west-south. Discharge tug boat race passengers into SeePort Festival.
Please note this sailing terminates at the Seaport Festival Captain Cook Wharf West-South, not its departure point! CLICK HERE FOR MAP!
- Adults $75
- Children $40 (up to and including 12yrs)
- Family (2 Adults, 2 Children) $200
All Prices include lunch of Sausage, Pattie, Bread Roll and Salad. Full bar service will be available. A fabulous day on the water is promised as Auckland’s Waitemata Harbour comes alive in the world’s biggest one-day Regatta. Join us and be part of the action. Bar Price list.